Calangute shack burn to cinders

12 Dec 2018 05:49 PM

A beach shack at Khobrawaddo, Calangute caught fire in the wee hours of Wednesday.



The shack was burnt to cinders.

The cause of fire is still to be ascertained.The incident took place at 3.30 in the morning.

Workers said that the fire started from the kitchen.

When the fire started they were all sleeping.

But workers from the neighbouring shacks woke them up when they when they saw flames emitting from the shack.

Fire department officials estimated the loss to be around 5 lakh rupees. 

Reporter: Sandeep Kamulkar | Desk: Bureau



What do you feel

Click here


Other News


Related News