Cacora GTP to be ready within 16 months: Michael

22 Nov 2019 07:02 PM

Goa takes another step in solving its garbage menace. A garbage treatment plant is coming up in Cacora within one and years time. The plant will treat around 100 tonnes of garbage per day and will cost 189 crore rupees.



This information was given by Waste Management Minister Michael Lobo after inaugurating Young Scientists 2019 exhibition.



Nabard will finance 75 per cent of the cost and the rest 25 per cent will be borne by the contractor. Yet another garbage treatment plant at Bainguini is also in the pipeline and is awaiting environmental clearance.


Reporter: Krishna Naik | Desk: Rosario Soares



What do you feel

Click here


Other News


Related News