Margao garment shop gutted in fire

17 Nov 2018 06:34 PM

A garment shop in the new margao market was gutted in a fire on Saturday morning



Fire officers say that the cause of the fire was due to a short circuit. Luckily there were no casualties were reported. 

The shop Limeax Nx was gutted in the fire at around 10 in the morning.


The fire was doused by firefighters.


But by the time the fire officials could reach the site, almost 50% of the garments were burnt into ashes. 

Reporter: Sandeep Tuenkar | Desk: Clinton Dsouza



What do you feel

Click here