Goa Sahakar Bhandar catches fire at Curchorem
06 Dec 2018 05:06 PM
Goa Sahakar Bhandar at Curchorem caught fire during wee hours of Thursday.
The fire tenders rushed to control fire. After 3 hours of fire fighting operation, the fire was doused. Here’s more.
The incident took place at around 5.10 early morning where a worker of nearby hotel saw smoke emitting from the first floor of Shahakar Bhandar. He immediately called fire service and notified them about the incident.
Fire tenders rushed to the site and conducted operation to douse fire.
Five fire tenders were deployed at the site and after 3 hours prolonged operation, fire was doused at around 9.30. Curchorem Electricity Department Assistant Engineer, suspected cause of fire due to short circuit in the inverter.
What do you feelClick here