Fire destroys 4 rented rooms in Telaulim-Navelim

12 Jan 2018 09:16 PM

In a fire incident that took place at Talaulim in Navelim on Thursday, four rented rooms were gutted. Fire personnel averted major tragedy as they managed to salvage 5 LPG cylinders. the incident took place at around 5 in the evening.



 Fire personnel from Margao rushed to the scene after being informed and doused the flames. The firemen have not provided the exact loss in the fire incident. The migrant occupants were at work places when the fire incident took place. The cause of the fire is said to be electrical short circuit. 

Reporter: Sandeep Tuenkar | Desk: Rosario Soares | Editing: Deepali Raikar



What do you feel

Click here
Enter The Code Displayed hereRefresh Image